I have had the opportunity to be with PharmaFluidics right from the start. I helped the company grow and contributed to turn an idea into a state-of-the-art product. This is truly a unique experience. I really like the positive working atmosphere and the technology that will lead to many more interesting research challenges and unique products.
Working at PharmaFluidics enables me to live my passion: try to understand the world around us and to be a part of rolling out a game-changing technology. Especially by being member of an amazing team in a company that thrives on innovation, leadership and knowledge: it stimulates work pleasure.
PharmaFluidics is a fascinating company with a unique and exciting technology portfolio. After nearly two years as Junior R&D Engineer, the versatility of my job keeps inspiring. The enthusiasm and expertise of the team is highly motivating. I never could have guessed how intriguing my first job would be.
During my earlier career at a biomarker discovery company, I got triggered by the tremendous possibilities of nano liquid chromatography. Now I’m very glad to be part of a great enthusiastic team that is able to make the difference in liquid chromatography and to create next generation nano LC cartridges!
PharmaFluidics is currently recruiting for following positions:
In line with its steep growth ambitions PharmaFluidics seeks to extend its team with a VP Regional Business Development US. This experienced professional will:
- Demonstrate commercial traction for PharmaFluidics’ innovative range of μPAC™ microchip based chromatography products, at analytical research groups of major accounts in biotech, pharma, academic centers and related industries in the East Region of the US.
- Execute the regional sales strategies and tactical plans for the rollout of the µPAC™ business in the East Region, by defining and developing a network of KOL and major accounts to facilitate the development of the regional business.
- Manage a geographical sales territory ensuring that regional account business is developed and budgeted sales objectives are achieved.
- Setup a regional office with distribution and, in line with the commercial growth, implement and manage team sales professionals and channel partners over time.
You will have an important role, in a fast-paced stimulating work environment within a compelling business area, where you will make substantial contributions to the successful performance of the company
In line with its steep growth ambitions PharmaFluidics seeks to extend its team with an Internal Sales Support. This experienced professional will:
- Organize tradeshows around the globe
- Act as a main contact to internal and external customers
- Perform customer service functions like order to cash
- Support the external sales team
You will have an important role in a fast-paced stimulating work environment within a compelling
business area, where you will make substantial contributions to the successful performance of the