I have had the opportunity to be with PharmaFluidics right from the start. I helped the company grow and contributed to turn an idea into a state-of-the-art product. This is truly a unique experience. I really like the positive working atmosphere and the technology that will lead to many more interesting research challenges and unique products.
Working at PharmaFluidics enables me to live my passion: try to understand the world around us and to be a part of rolling out a game-changing technology. Especially by being member of an amazing team in a company that thrives on innovation, leadership and knowledge: it stimulates work pleasure.
PharmaFluidics is a fascinating company with a unique and exciting technology portfolio. After nearly two years as Junior R&D Engineer, the versatility of my job keeps inspiring. The enthusiasm and expertise of the team is highly motivating. I never could have guessed how intriguing my first job would be.
During my earlier career at a biomarker discovery company, I got triggered by the tremendous possibilities of nano liquid chromatography. Now I’m very glad to be part of a great enthusiastic team that is able to make the difference in liquid chromatography and to create next generation nano LC cartridges!
PharmaFluidics is currently recruiting for following positions:
In line with its steep growth ambitions PharmaFluidics seeks to extend its team with an International Key Account Manager. This experienced professional will:
- Build, develop and maintain multi-level contacts within selected accounts
- Prepare and negotiate technical-commercial proposals, contracts and orders
- Demonstrate commercial traction for PharmaFluidics’ innovative range of μPACTM microchip based chromatography products, at Life Sciences research groups of major accounts in the Biotech, Big Pharma and related industries
In line with its steep growth ambitions PharmaFluidics seeks to extend its team and is looking for a qualified Laboratory Technician or Manufacturing Operator with:
- a strong motivation to use his/her technical skills for the manufacturing and assembly of series of innovative microtechnology products.
- to participate in the organization of the manufacturing line, dedicated to timely deliver products.
- continuously improve and adapt the manufacturing process to changing needs in throughput and product range.