PharmaFluidics will be attending DAPSOC at the University of Southern Denmark (SDU), Odense, Denmark on 3 December 2019.
The Danish Proteomics Society (DAPSOC) was established in 2005 to promote proteomics, to facilitate proteomics education and training activities in Denmark and to serve as a national contact point for international proteomics societies and organizations.
The objectives of the Danish Proteomics Society (DAPSOC) are to:
- Promote proteomics in the life sciences and biotechnology
- Promote information exchange and collaborations between Danish proteomics researchers
- Organize an annual proteomics meeting and several symposia
- Disseminate information on proteomics education and training activities in Denmark.
- Coordinate events with Nordic and international proteomics societies.
- Represent Denmark in international organizations, e.g. EuPA and HUPO.
Our experts will be waiting for you at our booth to explain our µPAC™ technology.
Find out more on the conference website.