PharmaFluidics will be attending the 38th International Symposium on the Purification of Proteins, Peptides and Polynucleotides (ISPPP) in Berlin from 4-7 November, 2018.
Join scientists from around the world in the field of separation and purification sciences and take the chance to build global contacts.
Leading and upcoming scientists will focus on newest innovations and trends in the growing life science industries, especially on fundamentals and applications of biomolecules separation. Exciting new milestones in processing, materials, methods, and instrumentation have been reached within the endless list of interesting and challenging target molecules.
ISPPP 2018 will cover the following topics:
- Bioanalytics (High resolution separation and mass spectrometry)
- Continuous Processing
- Scale-up and scale-down of chromatography
- Automation and modelling
- Unconventional purification of biomolecules
- Advances in stationary phases
- Single-use strategies
- Virus and VLP isolation
- Biopharmaceuticals (split in MAbs, ADCs, recombinant proteins)
- Economics of complete processes
Our experts will be waiting for you at our booth to explain our µPACTM technology.
Find out more on the conference website.