PharmaFluidics will be attending the VI International Caparica Conference on Analytical Proteomics (VI ICAP) 2019 at the Aldeia dos Capuchos hotel, Caparica, Portugal from 8 – 11 July 2019.
Christof will give a presentation about ‘A novel robust LCMS proteomics approach using micro pillar array columns (μPAC™)’.
- Array-based analytical proteomics
- Cardiovascular proteome biology
- Computational approaches to mine proteomic data
- Innovation in peptide & protein separation technologies
- Molecular mass imaging & single cell imaging
- Proteome biology of infectious diseases
- Quantitative Proteomics
- Renal and urinary proteomics
- Stem cell proteome biology
- Biomarker discovery & validation
- Chemical proteomics
- Glycoproteomics & phosphoproteomics
- Mass spectrometry innovations
- Organelle and biological membranes proteomics
- Proteomics of macromolecular complexes
- Structural proteomics
Our experts will be waiting for you at our booth to explain our µPACTM technology.
Find out more on the conference website.